Fab Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

Christmas Boxes Galore!

Good Morning Crafters, I have some more samples to show you using the new Die'sire embossalicious folders, Stamps and Die's which can be yours very very soon :-) Infact, the die's are already available over at Crafters Companion and just look at this gorgeous snowflake! I love it! There are 4 in a set and they are absolutely beautiful all stacked together. So on my first box you can see I've used the snowflake die, the scalloped tags die and the smallest fir tree out of that set. The embossing folder is called 'Star of Wonder' and I have embossed it on cordinations card which I then sanded to show the core of the paper.  The sentiment is from 'Happy Holiday' stamp set which will be available shortly. 




For this little box I used the 'Holiday Holly' embossalicious folder and I have die cut a little fir tree from the Die'sire Fir Tree set, I have also used the scalloped tags die's and the mistletoe die. The sentiment is from the 'Christmas Magic' stamp set.  (available shortly)



Hope you enjoyed my sneak peaks, I will let you know as soon as they are available to buy, don't worry..you don't have to wait long :-) Enjoy the rest of your Monday. x
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays ~ Christmas In July
Corrosive Challenge ~ Fancy folds
Sweet Stampin Challenge ~ Christmas In July
Brown Sugar Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Christmas Stampin ~ Techniques (dry embossing)
Crafts and Me ~ Anything Goes
My Craft Creations ~ Die Cut Shapes





11 comments:

Heather said...

These boxes are gorgeous!!! I specially love the blue one!! The snowflakes on the front are stunning! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

maxine said...

These sre lovely gifts Donna x

Chris said...

Gorgeous boxes, Donna! I particularly like the blue one with the wonderful snowflake!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Qie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Gail said...

Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Anything Goes Challenge this week - good luck in the draw and a new challenge starts on Friday! Enjoy your day! Gail DT

cass said...

Wow! you have been busy, these are all beautiful, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

Inkypinkydelights said...

These are lovely! Thank you for sharing your lovely creations at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

Regan said...

These boxes are adorable! I haven't even given Christmas a thought yet! I'm envious of your organization! :-) Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

Donna these are stunning.

What a great and clever idea.

My favourite has to be the blue one.

Great embossing.

Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

Tracey DTxxx

Sheila said...

Fabulous boxes, thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

Anonymous said...

lovely creation thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week Tracy x